10 Tidbits you probably didn’t know about Stefanie (and may not want to know)
- She has scuba dived with Tiger sharks without protective gear in Australia. She also dived across the length of a narrow, pitch-black under water caves in Brazil.
- She is certified with “highest honors” in Film & Stage Hand-to-Hand combat. Essentially she could kick your butt in any fake fight.
- She has survived without a scratch 4 near death experiences.
- Through intensive auditioning and a panel of judges eliminations, Stefanie succeeded in winning the only seat awarded that year to a Canadian, and trained at the prestigious National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Sydney Australia. Alumni: Cate Blanchette, Mel Gibson, Paul Leydon.
- Stefanie has taken lessons in almost everything imaginable including golf, tennis, piano, singing, ballet, skating, dancing, acting, ukulele, archery and medieval sword training – although she eventually had to give that up when she was unable to lift the metal sword above her knees. Which was ok, she wasn’t crazy about the outfit anyway.
- Stefanie was asked out by a famous celebrity, declined and laughed at him when he said “You do know who I am, don’t you?”
- At her 16th birthday (and first co-ed party), Stefanie’s grandmother walked in and proudly announced loudly “Oh thank god – you’ve finally grown breasts!”
- During her college years, Stefanie was working at a summer resort, doing housecleaning and threw her dirty bucket of water over a balcony and accidentally onto a guest’s head. Oddly enough he proposed marriage 7 days later.
- Stefanie’s favorite saying at the moment: “I will never listen to reason, as it’s only someone else’s opinion.”
- Stefanie actually slipped on a banana peel by accident once.
Popularity: 1% [?]