Just wanted to share with you that I just returned from a trip to see my sister on her 40th (I can’t believe it!) birthday.
She works tirelessly at helping our students and mastermind groups, so many of you know her already and wish her well.
40 is a great age, you know who you are, you care less what people think of you and more of what you think of yourself. It is time to dance at your own party (in life!) and to fulfill a big dream of yours.
Did you realize that 40 years ago…
1. Call Waiting…. referred to a line outside of a phone booth.
2. A flat screen…. was something you put in your window to keep the insects out.
3. An airbag…. was someone who talked too much.
4. Spam….. was found only in the kitchen.
5. A cell phone…. was what you use to make your one call from jail.
6. Guys only got pierced ears…. from going to a really loud concert.
7. High speed access…. was an on-ramp to the freeway!
Statistics show that the person with the most birthdays tends to live the longest. In that spirit, I wish you ALL many fabulous birthdays to come.
Please tell us your experience below of turning 40 or aging in general.
Thanks! and Happy Birthday Tania!!!!
Popularity: 8% [?]